Friday, July 22, 2011

Analysis of success of colloidal silver

I came with a chest cold. I paid colloidal silver (16.5 ppm) in an ultrasonic humidifier and took 10 deep breaths through the nose for 10. The next day the cold was almost gone. By the end of the day was gone. Now I'm just a diesel mechanic so this is not a doctor. I'm just saying what worked for me. The humidifier is called "Ionic Mist Humidifier." You will be able to find some different styles, but the key is that there is an ultrasonic humidifier. www.airandaqua.com

2 comments:

  1. To find the best everlasting comfort humidifier reviews, you need to know how to make the right decisions when it comes to buying these machines. Get more interesting details about ultrasonic humidifiers on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These systems will also do less than advertised, and they will also fail faster. Do you want to know more about buy hvac temperature controllers? for detailed info click here.

    ReplyDelete